Artisan Cooperative wants to help artisans today by promoting their products and websites while we develop our co-op marketplace. We want to support our artisans any way we can!
The “Buy Handmade” campaign supports artisans with a marketing campaign of blog posts, gift guides, artisan features, social media posts, an artisan directory, and email campaigns.
Gift guides will be written for the recipient for year-round appeal (for example: for dads, for knitters, for nature-lovers…)
This marketing campaign is a free service to our registered artisan businesses in support of our mission.
ARTISANS: To join the campaign (free): Become a member shop or join the Artisan Co-op waitlist (free) by filling out our Interest Survey (if you haven’t already). Give us permission in the waitlist form to market your products so we can add to our social media rotation. Then:
- Submit your social posts: Super Simple Social Share >>>
- Share your story (< 5 min): Humans of the Co-op Campaign >>>
- Submit your products: Artisan Products for Gift Guides >>>
- Submit your shops to support marketing : Marketing Photography >>>
- Get an in-depth blog feature with our Artisans Profile interview >>>
About Artisans Cooperative
We are growing an online handmade marketplace for an inclusive network of creatives: a co-op alternative to Etsy.
Shop the marketplace!